Olympic medallist wrestler Sakshi Malik lends support to Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon, urges all to join cause
Indian TV actor Kangan Nangia also urged everyone to join.
The people of Delhi are all set to create a fantastic atmosphere at the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon on 15 October 2023. Thousands of amateurs will come together to run for good and motivate one and all to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Speaking about the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon, Olympic Bronze Medallist Sakshi Malik said, “Let us all run for one cause – #RunForZeroHunger. For every kilometre you run, Vedanta will provide one meal to a child through their Nand Ghar initiative. Let’s all come together and join this campaign.”
Indian TV actor Kangan Nangia also urged everyone to join the campaign, “It’s time to get your running shoes on and run for a cause at the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon. Let’s all run for the #RunForZeroHunger campaign.”
Meanwhile, film star and reality TV sensation Payal Rohatgi said, “Let us all come together and support the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon. By running anywhere and posting a picture with the hashtag – #RunForZeroHunger, you can help in providing meals to children.”
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Syed Modi International 2023: Ashwini-Tanisha enters final, Priyanshu knocked out in semis
- Vaishali Rameshbabu becomes India’s third female chess grandmaster
- National Shooting Championships 2023: Anantjeet Singh Naruka, Sift Kaur Samra win gold
- Satwik-Chirag climb to world No. 2 in Latest BWF Rankings
- Indian U-19 women’s table tennis team clinch bronze at ITTF World Youth Championships 2023
- Sheetal Devi becomes World No. 1 para archer in latest World Archery rankings
- Aditi Ashok wins second LET title this season at Open de Espana
- List of Indian athletes to have secured qualification for Paris Olympics 2024
Wrestler and Actor Sangram Singh also lent his support to the #RunForZeroHunger campaign, “Let’s come together and join this beautiful campaign. By running anywhere, you can help a child receive a meal. We can help many children receive meals all over India through the #RunForZeroHunger campaign.”
The USD 268,000 prize money World Athletics Gold Label Road Race, will be flagged off from the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Sunday, October 15.