7:00 PM: Hello everyone and welcome to Khel Now’s LIVE COVERAGE of the ATK Mohun Bagan vs FC Goa match in the Indian Super League (ISL) 2022-23. The kick-off is just half an hour away! I’m your host Sattyik Sarkar, and I’ll be keeping you company through what promises a fascinating evening of football. Please wait for 30 Seconds for the Live blog to load.
- Preview: ATK Mohun Bagan look to get back on track against FC Goa
- Juan Ferrando: Important to change plans since not all players are ready
- Carlos Pena: Young players are starting because they deserve it
ATK Mohun Bagan vs FC Goa: Build-up
The Christmas was not much merry for ATK Mohun Bagan since they lost on the 24th to bottom-placed NorthEast United. Now, the side will face a tough task to overpower FC Goa at the Salt Lake Stadium on Wednesday. The Gaurs are currently placed sixth on the ISL 2022-23 points table meanwhile the Mariners find themselves on the fourth position with just one point more than their opponents.
Indian Football Trending Articles:
- AIFF Roadmap Simplified: What are the objectives for the National Teams
- From grassroots to national teams, key highlights of AIFF Strategic Roadmap
- Top 4 in Asia, creating global star underpin AIFF’s strategic roadmap
- Puitea signs long-term deal with ATK Mohun Bagn; to join on 1st Jan
- Read what Alberto Noguera said about Ahmed Jahouh & Apuia
- Amrinder Singh reveals what compelled him to join Odisha FC
The Mariners will look to end their year with a win in front of home fans. Juan Ferrando is currently a not-so-happy manager perhaps, with many of his players not even being able to train. With an acute squad that he has in hand, he will look to fight the way out against his former employers. The last time ATK Mohun Bagan faced FC Goa, they lost by a margin of 3-0. Thus, the Green & Maroon Army will have their focus straight to seal all three points.
The Gaurs will come into this game after a comeback win over Jamshedpur FC last week. Carlos Pena has already defeated the Mariners at home. Now, with a slightly weaker ATK Mohun Bagan side in front of them, his side will aim to thrash them at their den. Three points will be of utmost help to FC Goa, as they will march up the table to secure the third or the fourth spot, in accordance to their goal difference with Kerala Blasters.