Modelled on the UCL the corporate tournament will be organized by SMAAASH and Leh Leh Sports.
SMAAASH and Leh Leh Sports are set to organize the SMAAASH Corporate Champions League. The corporate tournament which will be held at SPADA in CyberCity, Gurgaon on 26th, 27 November and 4th December is powered by Khel Now.
The weekend event will feature 6-a-side teams competing for honours in a league plus double knockout format. The matches will consist of two halves of 12 minutes each. Each team can have a maximum of 10 players in their squad. Every team is guaranteed a minimum of four matches.
Apart from the opportunity to take part in India’s top corporate football tournament against some of the region’s best teams, participants and teams also have the chance to compete for great prizes. There is a Harley Davidson up for grabs through a penalty shootout at the end of the tournament, while there are also many exciting team and individual awards throughout its duration.
The league is modelled along the lines of UEFA’s highly successful Champions League and will feature full video coverage of matches as well as match stats.
Highlights of the SMAAASH Corporate Champions League
1. A chance to win a Harley Davidson through a penalty shootout at Smaaash CyberHub Gurgaon.
2. Captains and players meet and pools allocation at the official opening of the SCCL at Smaaash CyberHub Gurgaon.
3. Super fun team activities at Smaaash CyberHub Gurgaon.
4. Minimum 4 matches guaranteed for every single team.
5. League + double knockout format. Gold and Silver Cup. After the league stages, every team still stands a chance to win a trophy.
6. Photos and highlights of all matches.
7. Video coverage of matches.
8. Match statistics throughout the tournament.
9. Man of the Match in every game.
10. 10 x dry fit jerseys for every single team numbered 1 to 10. For early registrations can also get player and team names imprinted.
Special Prizes :
-Trophies, medals and Champion Certificates for finalists. Certificates for every single player.
-Special prizes for individual performers of the tournament – Highest Goalscorer. Best Goalkeeper, Best Defender and Player of the Tournament. FairPlay Team Award for Best Sporting Spirit.
-High Value Vouchers from Smaaash CyberHub Gurgaon, one of the best entertainment destinations in India for all the players of the Winners and Runners Up Teams of both Gold & Silver Cups.
Date: 26th,27th November & 4th December 2016
Match Duration: 12 min halves + injury time
Venue: SPADA, V-37, Moulsari Avenue. Next to Moulsari Avenue Rapid Metro Station in CyberCity. Great field. Excellent location.
Time: 8:00 AM Onwards
Squad: 6v6 with maximum 10 players in a squad
Minimum Matches: 4 per team. Pools of 4 teams each. You will play all other teams in your pool in the league stages. Top 2 teams from each pool will qualify for the Gold Cup Knockout Challenge. Teams placed 3rd & 4th in each pool will qualify for the Silver Cup Knockout Challenge.
Sign Up : bit.ly/CorporateLeague16
Registration Fee: Rs. 12,000/ Team only(plus service tax)
Hurry Up! Limited spots Available. Join in before its too late.