PKL 10: Dabang Delhi becomes third team to qualify for playoffs
Jaipur Pink Panthers and Puneri Paltan have already qualified for the playoffs.
Dabang Delhi became the third team to book the playoff spot in season 10 of the Pro Kabaddi League. While they were expected to seal during their home leg, it didn’t quite pan out the way they expected. But the inevitable has happened with the results on day one of the Bengal Leg. The home team Bengal Warriors started their home leg with a loss to Gujarat Giants.
The Warriors are at 44 points from 18 games and the maximum they can reach is 64 points. Even if the likes of Bengaluru Bulls, Tamil Thalaivas, and U Mumba win all their remaining games they won’t be able to surpass Dabang Delhi KC‘s tally of 69 points. While the season eight champions would be happy to book the ticket to Hyderabad, they have their task cut out in the remaining games to get the lost momentum back.
The defense has been a rock-solid one with the young blood of Yogesh and the experienced Vishal Bharadwaj guarding it. The point of concern has been their Raiding department. Ashu Malik has had a stellar tournament but he has been lacking support from the others.
The injury of Naveen has left a huge hole but Delhi would like to repeat what Bengal Warriors did when they clinched the title in the absence of Maninder Singh.
- GUJ vs HAR Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Starting 7, Eliminator 2, PKL 10
- DEL vs PAT Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Starting 7, Eliminator 1, PKL 10
- PKL 10 Eliminator 2: Players to watch out for in Gujarat Giants vs Haryana Steelers match
- PKL 10 Eliminator 1: Players to watch out for in Dabang Delhi vs Patna Pirates match
- PKL 10 Eliminator 2: Can Gujarat Giants' formidable lineup force Haryana Steelers to surrender? Keys to success