Puneri Paltan and Jaipur Pink Panthers qualify for semifinal of PKL 10
Both teams qualified for the semifinals for the second consecutive season.
Last year’s finalists Jaipur Pink Panthers and Puneri Paltan have booked their semifinal spot in season 10 of the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL 10). Both teams are slated to finish in the top two by virtue of this, they get to play the semis directly facing the winners of the two eliminators which is scheduled to happen in Hyderabad on the 26th of February.
The defending champions have played like champions throughout the season. They created history this season with a 13-match streak without a loss. Arjun Deshwal has been the Raider of the season with Ajith Kumar and Bhavani Rajput providing the perfect support. Their defense has been rock solid with Ankush and Reza Mirbagheri making it difficult for the opponents to go past them.
Puneri Paltan have been the team to beat this season, they have annihilated teams. The scoreline difference of +233 speaks volumes about their domination. The all-rounding duo of Mohammadreza Chiyanneh and Aslam Inamdar have been leading from the front. Abinesh Nadarajan and Gaurav Khatri are new stars in the defense while Mohit Goyat continues to grow from strength to strength.
It is no surprise both are set to finish in the top two as they were at their dominating best this season. Both these teams started their season 10 with a game against each other with Puneri Paltan getting an edge with a 37-33 scoreline in a closely fought thriller. The Panthers came back strongly winning the reverse fixture. Given the form they are in, we might see a repeat of the 2023 finals.
- GUJ vs HAR Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Starting 7, Eliminator 2, PKL 10
- DEL vs PAT Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Starting 7, Eliminator 1, PKL 10
- PKL 10 Eliminator 2: Players to watch out for in Gujarat Giants vs Haryana Steelers match
- PKL 10 Eliminator 1: Players to watch out for in Dabang Delhi vs Patna Pirates match
- PKL 10 Eliminator 2: Can Gujarat Giants' formidable lineup force Haryana Steelers to surrender? Keys to success