Where and how to watch All England Open 2023 in India?
Ace badminton stars from the country will be in action in the BWF Suprt 1000 tournament.
Led by a returning PV Sindhu and Lakshya Sen, India’s top badminton players will be in action at the All England Open Badminton Championships 2023, which begins from March 14. The BWF Super 1000 tournament will run until March 19 at the Utilita Arena Birmingham. Sen reached the All England Open final in 2022 but has endured a poor run of form so far this season with two first-round exits so far. Sindhu, meanwhile, is returning from injury.
Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth and HS Prannoy were India’s participants in singles. However, Saina, who was supposed to start against Han Yue, withdrew on Monday and Srikanth is yet to win a match this season. HS Prannoy has been in fine form.
In the doubles section, the women’s pair of Gayatri Gopichand and Treesa Jolly, who made the semi-finals of the All England Open last year, have big expectations on their shoulders. They are entering the main draw as reserves. In men’s doubles, Chirag Shetty and Satwiksairaj Rankireddy are seeded sixth, making them the only seeded Indians. Chirag is making a return after a short injury-induced break.
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Asian Games 2023 Day 10, October 3 Live Updates: Tejaswin Shankar eyes elusive medal
- Asian Games 2023 Badminton: Round of 32 Live Updates
- Asian Games 2023: Who are the medal contenders for India on Day 10, October 3?
- Asian Games 2023 Day 9, October 2, Updated Results
- Who is Palak Gulia? – Meet the newly crowned Asian Games gold medallist shooter
- Who is Ashi Chouksey? Facts about the multiple medallist at Asian Games 2023
- Discover the art of Wushu: A fusion of combat, performance, and Chinese martial art
- Who is Anush Agarwalla, the newest star of Indian equestrian?
- Top five Indian athletes with most medals won in single edition of Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023: Full list of updated Indian medal winners, medal tally
- Asian Games 2023: India schedule, results, live streaming and telecast details
When and where will the All England Open Badminton Championships 2023 take place?
The All England Open 2023 will get underway from March 14 to 19. It will take place at the Utilita Arena in Birmingham.
Where and how to watch live telecast of All England Open Badminton Championships 2023 in India?
Fans in India can watch the live telecast of the All England Open 2023 on the Sports 18 1 TV channel from the quarter-final stage.
Where and how to watch live streaming of All England Open Badminton Championships 2023 in India?
Fans can catch the live streaming of the All England Open 2023 on Jio Cinema app and website from March 16 onwards. The Badminton World Federation’s official YouTube channel BWF TV will also live stream the tournament.
Where and how watch the live telecast and live streaming of All England Open Badminton Championships 2023 (DD Sports)?
Additionally, DD Sports will also live telecast the tournament on its free dish channel on television. It will live stream the matches on its YouTube channel Prasar Bharati.