Khel Now logo
HomeSportsLive Score

Fantasy Cricket Tips

SYL vs DD Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Playing XI, Today Match 17, BPL 2024

Published at :February 2, 2024 at 9:00 AM
Modified at :February 2, 2024 at 9:00 AM
Post Featured Image

Karan Rawat


Dream11 fantasy XI tips and guide for 17th match of the BPL 2024 between SYL vs DD to be played in Sylhet.

After a one-day gap, there will be two matches played on Friday in the ongoing Bangladesh Premier League 2024. The match no. 17 will take place on Friday afternoon between Sylhet Strikers and Durdanto Dhaka at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.

This clash is between two teams that are sitting at the bottom of the points table. Both have struggled badly and are in a desperate need of a win. Strikers have lost five consecutive games and have no points, while Dhaka have won only one game and have two points.

SYL vs DD: Match Details

Match: Sylhet Strikers (SYL) vs Durdanto Dhaka (DD) Match 17, BPL 2024

Match Date: February 02, 2024 (Friday)

Time: 01:30 P.M. IST / 02:00 PM LOCAL

Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet

SYL vs DD: Head-to-Head: SYL (4) – DD (6)

Both teams have played a total of 10 matches. Sylhet Strikers have won four games, while Durdanto Dhaka have won six games.

SYL vs DD: Weather Report

The forecast predicts rain during the afternoon match and there are 20 percent chances. The temperature in the afternoon will be 21 °C, while the humidity will be around 80 percent.

SYL vs DD: Pitch Report

The pitch is good for the bowlers and overcast conditions will make it more in their favor. The spinners will be more efficient here and the batters can score runs when the ball is new and hard.

SYL vs DD: Predicted XIs:

Sylhet Strikers: Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shamsur Rahman, Zakir Hasan (wk), Ryan Burl, Ariful Haque, Samit Patel, Benny Howell, Nayeem Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Richard Ngarava, Rejaur Rahman Raja

Durdanto Dhaka: Mohammad Naim, Saim Ayub, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Alex Ross, Irfan Sukkur (wk), Gulbadin Naib, SM Meherob, Arafat Sunny, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Usman Qadir

Suggested Dream11 Fantasy Team No. 1 SYL vs DD Dream11:

SYL vs DD Dream11 Team 1
SYL vs DD Dream11 Team 1

Wicket-keeper: Z Hasan

Batters: Alex Ross, Saim Ayub, Najmul Hossain Shanto

All-rounders: Samit Patel, Gulabdin Naib, M Hossain, Benny Howell

Bowlers: Taskin Ahmed, R Ngarava, S Islam

Captain First-Choice: Najmul Hossain Shanto || Captain Second-Choice: Alex Ross

Vice-Captain First-Choice: Saim Ayub || Vice-captain Second-Choice: 

Suggested Dream11 Fantasy Team No. 2 SYL vs DD Dream11:

SYL vs DD Dream11 Team 2
SYL vs DD Dream11 Team 2

Wicket-keeper: Z Hasan

Batters: Alex Ross, N Hossain Shanto, Saim Ayub, Naim Sheikh

All-rounders: Samit Patel, Gulabdin Naib, M Hossain, Benny Howell

Bowlers: Taskin Ahmed, R Ngarava

Captain First-Choice: Benny Howell || Captain Second-Choice: Samit Patel

Vice-Captain First-Choice: Gulabdin Naib || Vice-captain Second-Choice: Naim Sheikh

SYL vs DD: Dream11 Prediction – Who Will Win?

Sylhet Strikers are unable to find the right combination for their team and are on a losing streak of five matches. It doesn’t look like they can break it. So we back Durdanto Dhaka to win this game.

For more updates, follow Khel Now Cricket on FacebookTwitterInstagramYoutube; download the Khel Now Android App or IOS App and join our community on WhatsappTelegram.

TRENDING TOPICS

  • About Us
  • Home
  • Khel Now TV
  • Sitemap
  • Feed
Khel Icon

Download on the

App Store

GET IT ON

Google Play


2023 KhelNow.com Agnificent Platform Technologies Pte. Ltd.