7:00 PM: Hello everyone and welcome to Khel Now’s LIVE COVERAGE of the Hyderabad FC vs Chennaiyin FC match in the Indian Super League (ISL) 2022-23. The kick-off is just half an hour away! I’m your host Praketh Reddy, and I’ll be keeping you company through what promises a fascinating evening of football. Please wait for 30 Seconds for the Live blog to load.
- Preview: Hyderabad FC eye top spot reclamation against Chennaiyin FC
- Manolo Marquez: I like Chennaiyin FC’s style of play
- Thomas Brdaric: We’ve to learn from mistakes and avoid them in future
Hyderabad FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Build-up
Hyderabad FC face Chennaiyin FC in their next Indian Super League (ISL 2022-23) assignment on Thursday. The contest is set to take place at the G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad, with Manolo Marquez’s men looking for a sixth win in a row.
As for the visitors, it will prove to be a tough visit to a stadium which has become a fortress. Furthermore, the reverse fixture saw HFC hand a convincing defeat to the Marina Machans. Memories of that defeat will be fresh and the outfit will be looking to avenge it.
Indian Football Trending Articles:
- Ratings: Anirudh Thapa scores as India edge out Myanmar in close game
- Debutant Naorem Mahesh ‘big surprise’ for India coach Igor Stimac in win over Myanmar
- India ride on Anirudh Thapa’s solitary goal to beat Myanmar
- India to host SAFF Championship in June 2023
- Five reasons why Northeast should host more Indian national team games
Hyderabad FC are the only team alongside Mumbai City with more than 30 points in the campaign after 13 matches. The defending champions of the ISL are en route to secure playoffs qualification, considering their present form. Defeating Chennaiyin FC in their upcoming game will see the club take the first position once again ahead of Mumbai City in the points table, at least until the Islanders play their fixture.
Chennaiyin FC are suffering from inconsistency in the ongoing ISL 2022-23 season. The club is sitting in seventh position after 12 fixtures, one place shy of the top six, that go into the playoffs. Failing to win their next ISL match will be a huge setback in their quest for playoffs qualification. To make matters worse, no wins in their last three league games do not favour them against HFC on paper either.
For more updates, follow Khel Now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and join our community on Telegram.
Leave a Reply