The league leaders will face Little Eagles in the Italian league on Sunday.
Starting on Sunday, Spezia and Napoli will face off at the Stadio Alberto Picco stadium in La Spezia, Italy. The game is a Serie A contest.
This season, Spezia faced Napoli in just one game, which they lost 1-0 thanks to a Raspadori goal right before the stoppage time. Spezia is now ranked 17th, while Napoli is in the first place. This match can be crucial for Napoli to stay at the top of the table as they are already 13 points clear from second place. Spezia would give their best to stop Napoli in this fixture as they want to avoid getting into the relegation zone.
Kick-off: 5:00 pm IST, 05-02-2023, 11: 30 am GMT, 05-02-2023
Napoli form (all competition): W-W-L-W-W
Spezia form (all competition):D-W-L-L-L
Players to Watch
The youngster on loan from AC Milan is one of the most promising talents from Itlay. He plays as an attacking midfielder and is known for his dribbling skills and ball control. Spezia midfield depends on the youngster to stop the giants from taking another 3 points to lead in the league. However, he scored 1 goal in his last 8 league games and 1 goal in 2 appearances in the Italian cup.
Osimhen has outstanding acceleration over short distances, and as a result, when pressing hard, he reduces the gap between himself and the ball carrier. Since the Nigerian international star has scored 14 league goals this year and has contributed significantly to Napoli’s dominance of Italy thus far, he is currently the greatest player in the league.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top 10 players with most club goals in football history
- Top five players to watch out for at the AFCON 2023 qualifiers
- UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifiers: Schedule, fixtures, telecast & more
- Top five most successful English clubs of all-time
- Top 11 players with most goal contributions in 2022-23 season
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s 122 international goals: Breakdown
- Spezia has lost three games in a row.
- Spezia has conceded 2 goals each against their encounter with Roma and Bologna recently.
- Napoli has scored at least two goals in each of their four games against Roma, Salernitana, Cremonese, and Juventus.
- Napoli’s attack is their biggest strength so far as they have scored 15 goals in their last four games.
Team and Injury News
Luca Gotti is still dealing with a long list of injuries, so he will require Daniel Maldini to replace the injured Viktor Kovalenko in the lineup. Since Emmanuel Gyasi is also on administrative leave, Eldor Shomurodov might make his club debut.
It doesn’t appear that Luciano Spalletti needs to make many changes to his starting lineup in this instance. His starting lineup has been performing admirably, and when given a chance, the substitutes continue this strong play.
Matches – 11
Napoli – 7
Spezia – 2
Draws – 2
Spezia (3-5-2): Dragowski; Amian, Nikolaou, Caldara; Holm, Maldini, Ampadu, Bourabia, Reca; Agudelo, Shomurodov
Napoli (4-3-3): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Kim, Rrhamani, Rui; Zieliński, Lobotka, Anguissa; Lozano, Osimhen, Kvaraskhelia
The Scudetto appears to be the Partenopei’s to lose now, and the Spezia vs. Napoli predictions indicate that Luciano Spalletti’s men will take another three points this weekend.
Prediction: Napoli 2-0 Spezia
UK -BT Sport
India- sports 18
Nigeria- Sporty TV
For more updates, follow Khel Now on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Leave a Reply