7:00 PM: Hello everyone and welcome to Khel Now’s LIVE COVERAGE of the Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters match in the Indian Super League (ISL) 2022-23. The kick-off is just half an hour away! I’m your host Aishwarya Chakraborty, and I’ll be keeping you company through what promises a fascinating evening of football. Please wait for 30 Seconds for the Live blog to load.
- Preview: Kerala Blasters, Bengaluru battle for semis spot
- Simon Grayson: We need to play sensibly and not make any stupid mistakes
- Ivan Vukomanovic: We need to be concentrated and not make individual errors
Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters: Build-up
Indian Super League 2022-23 is at the business end of the season with the league stage now over. Only six teams remain in contention for winning the ISL Trophy. Securing playoffs qualification was a difficult task but navigating through the knockout fixtures will bring forth a tougher challenge.
The upcoming game between Bengaluru FC vs Kerala Blasters FC is one of the two knockout fixtures before the semi-finals. Both teams will clash at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium in Bengaluru on Friday, 3 March 2023. Since it is an eliminator, the losing team will see their hopes of winning the trophy end and the winners will march on to the semi-final.
Indian Football Trending Articles:
- India vs Myanmar Preview: Blue Tigers take on new-look Lions
- India vs Myanmar: Three key battles that can decide the tie
- Rival Watch: India to face Myanmar in Tri-Nation Friendly Tournament 2023
- India to host SAFF Championship in June 2023
- Five reasons why Northeast should host more Indian national team games
Bengaluru FC will aim to continue their exceptional winning run by defeating Kerala Blasters FC. The club is on an eight-match winning run and looks unstoppable at the moment. They are huge favourites going into the fixture as they are playing at the home ground but knockout games have a funny way of producing upsets.
Kerala Blasters FC’s aim will be to finally win the ISL Trophy, a feat the club is yet to achieve. Beating BFC will be the first and perhaps the toughest step towards that direction. Ivan Vukomanovic’s men reached the final last season and will hope to replicate that performance and go one step better this time around.
For more updates, follow Khel Now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and join our community on Telegram.
Leave a Reply