Watch: India & Qatar train on the eve of FIFA World Cup Qualifiers in Bhubaneswar
India will aim their first-ever win over Qatar.
The match is scheduled to take place on November 21, 2023, at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar. Stimac’s thoughtful remarks shed light on the team’s preparations and aspirations for this crucial encounter.
- India vs Qatar: Predicted lineup, injury news, head-to-head, telecast
- We’ll go all out with all to win & nothing to lose: Igor Stimac
- India vs Qatar: All time head-to-head record
- Team Qatar arrive in Bhubaneswar ahead of India clash
- Want players to enjoy Qatar game: Igor Stimac
- Time to write a new chapter, this time on home soil: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Igor Stimac’s side will be playing their first home match in the ongoing campaign. Both teams will take the field with the support of their victories in their respective first matches of the second round qualifiers.
The Blue Tigers secured a 1-0 victory over Kuwait, while Qatar achieved a dominant win against Afghanistan with an 8-1 scoreline.
posted in :