Where and how to watch French Open 2023 in India?
14-time winner at Roland Garros, Rafael Nadal is set to miss out due to an injury.
In the absence of ‘King of Clay’ Rafael Nadal, Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic aims for his record-breaking 23rd major in the French Open 2023. Andy Murray, a three-time Grand Slam champion, has also withdrawn his name from consideration. However, Novak Djokovic, Daniil Medvedev, and Carlos Alcaraz will compete for the title.
With Nadal out, Djokovic is seeded third after losing in the finals of the Monte Carlo Masters and the Italian Open. The current world number one, Carlos Alcaraz, lost in the second round of Roland-Garros last year but is expected to win his first Grand Slam title on June 11.
Meanwhile, defending women’s singles champion Iga Swiatek of Poland will attempt to make history as the first woman to scoop up three French Open championships since Serena Williams. Although unseeded, she captured the 2020 edition and defeated young US sensation Coco Gauff in the final last year.
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Annu Rani becomes first Indian women’s javelin thrower to win gold at Asian Games
- Parul Chaudhary becomes first Indian woman to win 5000m gold at Asian Games
- Tejaswin Shankar sets new national record in decathlon to win silver in Asian Games 2023
- Who is Palak Gulia? – Meet the newly crowned Asian Games gold medallist shooter
- Who is Ashi Chouksey? Facts about the multiple medallist at Asian Games 2023
- Discover the art of Wushu: A fusion of combat, performance, and Chinese martial art
- Who is Anush Agarwalla, the newest star of Indian equestrian?
- Top five Indian athletes with most medals won in single edition of Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023: Full list of updated Indian medal winners, medal tally
- Asian Games 2023: India schedule, results, live streaming and telecast details
Indian tennis players at French Open 2023:
Ankita Raina, bronze medalist at the Asian Games, was the sole Indian player to compete in the French Open 2023 singles category, but she was eliminated in the second qualifying round.
Among other Indians at the French Open 2023, Rohan Bopanna, who has risen to world No. 9 in doubles rankings, will partner with Australian Matthew Ebden in men’s doubles. Yuki Bhambri and Saketh Myneni, an all-Indian duo, will also compete in the men’s doubles category.
Yuvan Nandal (junior main draw) and Aryan Shah (junior qualifying draw) , both 17 years old, will compete in the French Open 2023.
When and where will the French Open 2023 take place?
The 2023 French Open tournament will get underway from 28 May to 11 June at the iconic Roland Garros Stadium, France.
Where and how to watch the live telecast of the French Open 2023 in India?
From the 28th of May 2023, you can watch LIVE coverage of French Open 2023 on Sony Sports Ten 5, Sony Sports Ten 2 (English), Sony Sports Ten 3 (Hindi), and Sony Sports Ten 4 (Tamil & Telugu). Fans in India may also watch live telecast of the main draw matches beginning at 02:30 PM IST and the final slated for June 11 at 06:30 PM IST.
Where and how to watch the live streaming of the French Open 2023 in India?
The French Open 2023 will be live-streamed on Sony LIV. People in India may enjoy watching the game on the Sony LIV app and website with an annual premium subscription of ₹999.