WWE: Top four reasons why Bayley should not trust Dakota Kai
(Courtesy : WWE)
On the February 2, 2024 episode of SmackDown, IYO SKY, Asuka & Kairi Sane turned on Bayley after they were caught by her. The betrayal resulted in Bayley choosing IYO SKY as her opponent for WrestleMania XL. In the most recent SmackDown, Bayley came to address her departure from Damage CTRL, where Dakota Kai returned and said that she had a medical appointment last week and came to stop her from ghosting her.
During the conversation, IYO & Kabuki Warriors surrounded The Role Model, where Dakota Kai took the Steel Chair in her hand to save her, teasing of aligning with her former Damage CTRL leader. Although Kai was teased for standing with Bayley, here are four reasons why Bayley should not trust Dakota Kai.
4. Dakota Kai involved in Gossips
After Kairi Sane & Asuka joined Damage CTRL, Dakota Kai seems to be acting as the mouthpiece of the trio. Kai has been involved in every gossip on Bayley’s back and took her away while the trio were discussing plans. She was super suspicious even before the trio turned on Bayley.
3. Dakota Kai’s betrayal past
While taking a look at Dakota Kai’s past, she is known for some of the biggest betrayals in NXT. Kai betrayed Tegan Nox first before the WarGames match, then betrayed Raquel Ganzales (Rodriguez), who were her tag team partners in the past. As Kai is known for some of the big betrayals, she might turn on her anytime soon.
2. Bayley experienced enough betrayal
Bayley is known for some of the bug betrayals of the women’s division. She got betrayed by her best friend, Sasha Banks and now by their friends IYO SKY, Asuka & Kairi Sane. Considering not to get betrayed by her friends again, she should stop trusting Dakota Kai.
1. Dakota Kai didn’t attack IYO SKY & Kabuki Warriors
During last week’s episode, Kai teased of attacking Bayley, but went on to attack IYO, Kairi & Asuka, however she hadn’t attacked them originally. She just swung the steel chair to make them retreat. This might be a plan for them to make their former leader trust Kai and then get betrayed by her during the championship match to retain the title.
- Becky Lynch hints at top UFC star joining WWE
- Original plans for WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 before CM Punk's injury: Revealed
- WWE: Seth Rollins takes shot at CM Punk over recent injury
- Former champion ‘claims’ he changed the WWE business in 2011
- The Undertaker reveals shocking facts about his injuries and health in last eight years of his WWE career