Where and how to watch Singapore Open 2023 in Singapore?
World No. 2 An Se Young will be one of the Korean shuttlers to watch out for.
The Asian leg of the BWF World tour shifts to Singapore in the upcoming week. All the top shuttlers will be playing the trade at the BWF 750 tournament (part of the Paris Olympic Games qualification). Singapore’s top seed in men’s singles, Loh Kean Yew, is set to spearhead the home contingent in the BWF World Tour Super 750 Singapore Open 2023.
The Asian Championships runner-up is going through a rough patch losing in the opening rounds of the All England Badminton Championships and the recently concluded Malaysia Masters. Kean Yew will face Hong Kong (China) Lee Cheuk Yiu in the opening round. The former defeated the latter when they both met the last time at the Asian Badminton Championships 2023.
Additionally, the world’s top shuttlers including HS Prannoy (Malaysia Masters winner) and Kunlavut Vitidsarn (Thailand Open winner) will be plying their trade in the tournament in the men’s singles.
When and where will the Singapore Open 2023 take place?
The Singapore Open 2023 will be played from June 06 to 11. It will take place at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore.
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Asian Games 2023 Day 12, October 5: Compound archery team in action Live Updates
- Asian Games 2023 Badminton Quarterfinals : PV Sidhu in action Live Updates
- Indian relay teams win historic gold, silver in 4x400m relay events in Asian Games 2023
- Neeraj Chopra defends gold, Kishore Jena bags silver in men’s javelin throw at Asian Games 2023
- Who is Palak Gulia? – Meet the newly crowned Asian Games gold medallist shooter
- Who is Ashi Chouksey? Facts about the multiple medallist at Asian Games 2023
- Discover the art of Wushu: A fusion of combat, performance, and Chinese martial art
- Who is Anush Agarwalla, the newest star of Indian equestrian?
- Top five Indian athletes with most medals won in single edition of Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023: Full list of updated Indian medal winners, medal tally
- Asian Games 2023: India schedule, results, live streaming and telecast details
Where and how to watch live telecast of Singapore Open 2023 in Singapore?
Fans in Singapore can watch the live telecast of the Singapore Open 2023 on SPOTV.
Where and how to watch live streaming of Singapore Open 2023 in Singapore?
Fans can catch the live streaming of the Singapore Open 2023 on Olympics.com. The Badminton World Federation’s official YouTube channel BWF TV will also live stream the tournament.