7:00 PM: Hello everyone and welcome to Khel Now’s LIVE COVERAGE of the Odisha FC vs Jamshedpur FC match in the Indian Super League (ISL) 2022-23. The kick-off is just half an hour away! I’m your host Amanul Akhtar, and I’ll be keeping you company through what promises a fascinating evening of football. Please wait for 30 Seconds for the Live blog to load.
- Preview: Odisha FC aim to secure final playoff spot against Jamshedpur FC
- Josep Gombau: We want to qualify for playoffs for first time in club’s history
- Aidy Boothroyd: We’ve got plenty to play for
Odisha FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Build-up
Odisha FC are set to host nearby neighbours Jamshedpur FC at the Kalinga Stadium on the 22nd of February, in a game that holds extreme importance for the home team, as they have a real shot at qualifying for the playoffs. They need no more than a single point against the Men of Steel to make their qualification dreams come true.
But this game wouldn’t be a walk in the park for the Juggernauts by any sort as Jamshedpur find themselves in immaculate form, and are actually one of the most confident teams in the league, presently.
Indian Football Trending Articles:
- Tri-Nation Friendly Tournament: India vs Kyrgyz Republic live commentary
- India vs Kyrgyz Republic Preview: Blue Tigers face higher-ranked White Falcons
- Kyrgyz Republic will be different type of challenge, says India coach Igor Stimac
- Sahal Abdul Samad joins India camp ahead of Kyrgyz Republic game
- Kyrgyz Republic: Three players to watch out for
- India vs Kyrgyzstan: Three key battles that can decide the tie
- Rival Watch: Confident India take on Kyrgyz Republic in last match of Tri-Nation Friendly Tournament
With their heads held high, and qualification to aim for, Odisha would be ready for a nail-biting encounter, that wouldn’t be short of drama, and will end up with either bliss and joy, or misfortune and agony.
Wednesday poses the toughest challenge for the Juggernauts, as their opponents are also in a fine run of form having picked up seven points in their past three games. Odisha’s mentality would be key against such a strong side, and they will surely be tested until the very end for the feat that they so badly desire.
The Men of Steel would want to end their season on a high, and would love to pick three points on Wednesday, and crush Odisha’s hearts.
For more updates, follow Khel Now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and join our community on Telegram.
Leave a Reply