AFCON 2023 Final: Nigeria vs Ivory Coast: Betting Tips and Odds
Match odds for one of the most-awaited match
Both teams started their journey in Group A and are meeting for the second time in the tournament.
Nigeria vs Ivory Coast: Match odds
AFCON 2023 has witnessed a lot of close encounters. Most of the matches have gone down the wire and decided on a penalty shoot-out. Both finalists will aim to win the trophy in the first 90 minutes.
As per the 1×2 betting odds, Nigeria are the favourites to win this match. They have odds of around 2.7 to win the match. A draw (90 minutes) or Ivory Coast win cannot be ruled out. The next possibility after Nigeria’s win is a draw and the odds are 2.9.
Hosts Ivory Coast have odds of 3.03 to win the match in the first 90 minutes. The Super Eagles have won the last two meetings between these two teams by a narrow margin of 1-0.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
Nigeria vs Ivory Coast: Scoring odds
This is a crucial game for both teams. Nigeria and Ivory Coast will look to create problems for each other and maintain a tight defensive line.
The odds for over 1.5 goals in the match are around 1.62 and for under 2.5 goals is 1.45. This means that there is a possibility of a draw in the first 90 minutes. AFCON 2023 matches haven’t produced many goals.
The Super Eagles have scored seven times and conceded one goal in six games. Ivory Coast have scored six and conceded seven.
AFCON 2023: Winner odds
Ivory Coast: 1.96
- Three losses in a row for FC Goa and other talking points from ISL 2023-24 GW 16
- Dimitrios Diamantakos, Mirshad Michu headline ISL 2023-24 Team of GW 16
- ISL 2023-24: Who tops Khel Now’s Power Rankings in Phase 3?
- Top five most successful English clubs of all-time
- Top 10 clubs with most Carabao Cup titles in history