Real Madrid's Brahim Diaz signs long-term contract with Adidas; ends 14-year tie with Nike
Brahim Diaz has been a revelation this season at Reak
After leaving Nike, Real Madrid striker Brahim Diaz has signed a big, long-term contract with Adidas. Although the specifics of this sponsorship deal have not been made public, multiple Spanish media suggest that the attacker, who has been a Nike athlete for the past 14 years, has been rewarded with a “big contract.”
Before Adidas made Brahim a superior proposition, Diaz had been with the company for the previous 14 years.
In the past several months, Brahim’s profile in international football has grown significantly as he has made a name for himself as a vital player in the Spanish metropolis. Although he had previously demonstrated his potential during his time in Italy, returning to Madrid has advanced his career.
In a pivotal encounter this Saturday between Real Madrid and Girona, Diaz will don his first pair of Adidas boots.
According to the article, Brahim had to decide whether to go from Nike to Adidas after 14 years with the former.
According to reports, Nike worked hard to reach an arrangement and sought to extend Diaz’s contract. Nonetheless, Adidas’ pitch was too compelling to reject.
First off, it is said that the agreement is “Titanic” in scope. In addition, the 24-year-old Spaniard will reach entirely new heights thanks to the deal with Adidas as he becomes part of the German company’s constellation of superstars.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
Brahim made a tough start to life at Real Madrid following his return from a three-year loan at AC Milan, with few opportunities presented.
Despite the circumstances, the 24-year-old remained patient and took advantage of the opportunities that came his way, particularly when Vinicius Jr. was hurt late in the previous year.
Over the weekend, when Real Madrid’s Neighbours Atletico Madrid halted them to a 1-1 tie, Brahim became the team’s MVP.
This season, Brahim has participated in 26 games in all competitions, recording seven goals and three assists— very useful results.
- AIFF to approach Anti Corruption Bureau for alleged match-fixing incident in Delhi
- Will 5th place Premier League team get into Champions League? Rules explained as Manchester United close gap
- Delhi Soccer Association suspends Ahbab FC with immediate effect
- Injury sidelines Kerala Blasters goalie Sachin Suresh for 'significant duration'
- Top five youngest players to score in 6 consecutive Premier League games