Australian Open 2024 Final: Where and how to watch Rohan Bopanna/Matthew Ebden vs Simone Bolelli/Andrea Vavasorri match live in India?
(Courtesy : Onmanorama)
Rohan Bopanna will look to become oldest man to lift Grand Slam in men’s doubles
Rohan Bopanna, the Indian tennis veteran, and Matthew Ebden, the Australian rising star, will face the Italian duo of Simone Bolelli and Andrea Vavassori in the men’s doubles final of the Australian Open 2024 on Saturday at the Rod Laver Arena.
This is the second consecutive Grand Slam final for Bopanna and Ebden, who also reached the summit clash of the US Open last year. They have been in impressive form at the Australian Open, where they are seeded second. They defeated two local wildcards in their first two matches, followed by a win over the 14th seeds Wesley Koolhof and Nikola Mektic in the third round.
They then knocked out the sixth seeds Maximo Gonzalez and Andres Molteni of Argentina in the quarter-finals, before edging past Zhang Zhizhen of China and Tomas Machac of Czech Republic in a nail-biting semi-final.
Their opponents, Bolelli and Vavassori, are unseeded and have pulled off some upsets en route to the final. They beat the German pair of Yannick Hanfmann and Dominik Koepfer in the semi-final on Thursday, after stunning the eighth seeds Tim Puetz and Kevin Krawietz, also from Germany, in the quarter-finals.
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Neeraj Chopra meets Roger Federer in Zurich, says dream come true
- Novak Djokovic and Billie Jean King congratulate Rohan Bopanna on becoming world No. 1 in men’s doubles
- Mary Kom denies retirement rumors, says age limit prevents her from Olympics participation
- Report: India-Pakistan Davis Cup clash to have high-level security arrangements
- Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa surpasses Viswanathan Anand to become India’s No 1 chess player
- Explained: Why Sumit Nagal’s first-round win in Australian Open 2024 holds so much significance
- List of Indian athletes to have secured qualification for Paris Olympics 2024
When and where is the Rohan Bopanna/ Matthew Ebden vs Simone Bolelli/ Andrea Vavasorri final match scheduled to take place?
Rohan Bopanna/Matthew Ebden and Simone Bolelli/ Andrea Vavasorri will face off in the men’s doubles final on January 27 (Saturday) in Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Where and how to watch the live telecast of Rohan Bopanna/ Matthew Ebden vs Simone Bolelli/ Andrea Vavasorri’s final match in India?
The Australian Open men’s doubles final match is scheduled to begin at 3:15 PM IST on Friday (January 27). In India, fans can watch the match live on Sony Network.
Where and how to watch the live streaming of Rohan Bopanna/ Matthew Ebden vs Simone Bolelli/ Andrea Vavasorri’s final match in India?
Those who wish to livestream the event can avail themselves of a SonyLiv subscription. Plans begin at ₹299/- for a month or ₹999/- for the whole year. Live streaming will be available on both the SonyLiv app and website.
- WTA Qatar Open 2024: Updated schedule, fixtures, results, live streaming details
- Bengaluru Open 2024 ATP Challenger: Updated schedule, fixtures, results, live streaming details
- Full list of players who have withdrawn from the WTA Qatar Open 2024
- All you need to know about WTA Qatar Open 2024 Prize Money
- Indian tennis players to reach top 100 of ATP Rankings in men's singles