Where and how to watch Singapore Open 2023 in India?
Only three shuttlers from the country have won the title here previously.
The Asian leg of the BWF World tour shifts to Singapore in the upcoming week. All the top shuttlers will be playing the trade at the BWF 750 tournament (part of the Paris Olympic Games qualification). HS Prannoy will be back in action after winning the Malaysia Masters title a week back. His teammate Lakshya Sen had a good run at the Thailand Open reaching the semi-finals (for the first time this season).
A stern test awaits the Indian shuttlers with HS Prannoy set to battle out against third seed Kodai Naraoka while Lakshya Sen is set to take on fifth seed Chou Tien Chen in the opening round. In the women’s singles, two-time Olympic medallist PV Sindhu is set to battle out against WR 1 and arch-rival Akane Yamaguchi and London Games bronze medallist, Saina Nehwal, will take on Thailand’s Ratchanok Intanon. The former WR 1 is coming back to the circuit after a month’s break.
When and where will the Singapore Open 2023 take place?
The Singapore Open 2023 will be played from June 06 to 11. It will take place at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore.
Where and how to watch live telecast of Singapore Open 2023 in India?
Fans in India can watch the live telecast of the Singapore Open 2023 on the Sports 18 1 TV channel from the quarter-final stage.
Indian Sports Live Coverage on Khel Now
- Asian Games 2023 Day 12, October 5: Compound archery team in action Live Updates
- Asian Games 2023 Badminton Quarterfinals : PV Sidhu in action Live Updates
- Indian relay teams win historic gold, silver in 4x400m relay events in Asian Games 2023
- Neeraj Chopra defends gold, Kishore Jena bags silver in men’s javelin throw at Asian Games 2023
- Who is Palak Gulia? – Meet the newly crowned Asian Games gold medallist shooter
- Who is Ashi Chouksey? Facts about the multiple medallist at Asian Games 2023
- Discover the art of Wushu: A fusion of combat, performance, and Chinese martial art
- Who is Anush Agarwalla, the newest star of Indian equestrian?
- Top five Indian athletes with most medals won in single edition of Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023: Full list of updated Indian medal winners, medal tally
- Asian Games 2023: India schedule, results, live streaming and telecast details
Where and how to watch live streaming of Singapore Open 2023 in India?
Fans can catch the live streaming of the Singapore Open 2023 on Jio Cinema app and website/Voot App from the quarter-finals stage. The Badminton World Federation’s official YouTube channel BWF TV will also live stream the tournament.