Arsenal, Chelsea & Man United monitoring Georgiy Sudakov's development at Shakhtar
Georgiy Sudakov has played 15 games for Shakhtar Donetsk this season
The 21-year-old’s skills have delighted Premier League clubs, and other clubs in Spain and Italy are also keeping an eye on him. The three Premier League teams are reportedly considering making a play for him soon, according to a TuttoJuve report.
The 21-year-old is capable of playing both as a winger and as the primary attacking midfielder. Chelsea could definitely use someone with his kind of inventiveness and technical skills, which he will bring to the side. The Blues have had difficulty attacking, so Sudakov’s technical abilities and awareness might be very beneficial to them in the future.
Manchester United, on the other hand, could also use a player of his calibre. Mason Mount’s signing has not performed as anticipated, and the Red Devils needs to bolster their roster with more imaginative players.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
Sudakov may serve as Martin Odegaard’s backup at Arsenal, as the Norwegian international is too reliant on him for inventiveness. In the upcoming months, it will be intriguing to watch whether any of the three Premier League teams choose to make a move to sign the 21-year-old.
Negotiations with Shakhtar Donetsk can be challenging, as they will likely want to extract a higher price for their highly sought-after prospect. Mykhailo Mudryk was just acquired by Chelsea from the Ukrainian team, and they had to pay a high price for him.
However, it’s claimed that the Gunners have an advantage over their competitors because they already have a relationship with Shakhtar following their botched attempt to sign Mudryk.
With a late victory over Brentford thanks to the much-maligned Kai Havertz, Arsenal took the lead in the Premier League on Saturday night.
- Top 10 biggest bans in football history
- Top five long-term replacements for Kevin De Bruyne at Manchester City
- Top five youngest players to feature in Premier League 2023-24
- Top 33 fastest football players in the world in 2024
- Adelaide United goalie Grace Wilson becomes first non-binary footballer in Australia