Jose Mourinho reportedly ‘learning German’ as Bayern job interest intensifies
Jose Mourinho has been linked with plenty of clubs
It has been reported that Jose Mourinho is studying German in preparation for maybe joining Bayern Munich.Mourinho was fired by Roma last month, and he is not currently employed.
Nonetheless, the 61-year-old has been connected to Bayern, as fans have recently been very critical of Thomas Tuchel. Mourinho is eager to take over Bayern should the chance present itself, according to BILD.
After Bayern Leverkusen defeated them 3-0, the CEO of Bayern Jan-Christian Dreesen supported Tuchel.
‘Nothing changes,‘ Dressen told BILD. ‘We knew beforehand that it would be a difficult game. We would have liked a different result. We are concentrating on the next games.
‘I don’t like to repeat myself (about Tuchel’s future), it remains as I just said.’
Mourinho was fired following some erratic performances this season, despite winning the Europa Conference League with Roma in 2022.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
The former manager of Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Chelsea is keen to return to managing.
Mourinho has held managerial positions in Spain, Portugal, England, and Italy. The 61-year-old had previously managed Roma before being fired in mid-January following a two-and-a-half-year tenure.
The team was in ninth place in the Serie A standings when he departed Rome, but with Daniele De Rossi, his successor, they are now in the top five and are vying for a spot in the Champions League.
While club star Bastian Schweinsteiger earlier disclosed that the Portuguese coach had bombarded him with inquiries about the Bundesliga, it is thought that Mourinho once “flirted” with the Bayern post.
- Top four clubs Thomas Tuchel could manage after leaving Bayern Munich in summer 2024
- Top five managers who could replace Thomas Tuchel at Bayern Munich
- Europeans have started watching more Asian football now, asserts Madih Talal
- AIFF to approach Anti Corruption Bureau for alleged match-fixing incident in Delhi
- Will 5th place Premier League team get into Champions League? Rules explained as Manchester United close gap