Phil Foden's son Ronnie Foden signs 'contract with top modelling agency'
Foden’s son has three million followers on Instagram
Ronnie Foden, the four-year-old son of Phil Foden, has signed a modelling contract after gaining popularity on social media and gaining more than three million Instagram followers.
Since joining Manchester City’s celebrations when the team won the Treble last season and finished with Champions League glory in Turkey, Ronnie has embraced his rising fame on social media.
The fact that Foden’s oldest child enjoys playing with his City colleagues, who frequently engage with the child both within and outside of the club and following games, makes him pleased.
According to the Sun, the star’s parent-run Instagram account has amassed nearly four million followers and just secured a modelling deal with a modelling agency.
Ronnie Foden’s bond with City fans has grown as a result of his mischievous actions when the team celebrated winning the European Cup. These fans have nicknamed him “The Dude” and “El Wey.”
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top five most valuable squads in football
- Top 10 players with biggest rating upgrade in EA FC 24
- Ranking the favourites to win Best FIFA Men’s Player Award 2023
- Top five favourites to win Serie A 2023-24 based on odds
- Top 10 footballers who were banned for doping
Ronnie’s father took him out on the field to partake in the celebration after the team defeated Inter Milan in the previous season’s championship game. The two then posed for photos with Phil’s partner, Rebecca Cooke.
Along with joking together in the changing room, he was additionally seen on the pitch with goal-scoring prodigy Erling Haaland.
Propel Talent Group and the child have recently reached an agreement to promote the child and related products.
Said to oversee ‘the careers of some of the UK’s most sought-after talent’ in the midst of an increase in online viral stars and influencers.
Ronnie has previously supported a number of designer labels, having recently had the child model for Flannels Junior.
- Europeans have started watching more Asian football now, asserts Madih Talal
- AIFF to approach Anti Corruption Bureau for alleged match-fixing incident in Delhi
- Will 5th place Premier League team get into Champions League? Rules explained as Manchester United close gap
- Delhi Soccer Association suspends Ahbab FC with immediate effect
- Injury sidelines Kerala Blasters goalie Sachin Suresh for 'significant duration'