Manchester United in advance talks to sign Genoa defender Radu Dragusin
Radu Dragusin is playing regular football at the Italian club
Manchester United have entered the hunt to capture Radu Dragusin, a key player for Genoa.
That’s stated by ProSport, who claim the Premier League team is “wanting” the 21-year-old defender.
According to reports, Manchester United believes the centre-back would be a great addition to their back four. As a result, they have “launched the operation” to sign him and are shown genuine interest.
Manchester United “got on the phone to solve” the task at hand, according to the report.
According to ProSport, the English team is prepared to invest a “considerable amount of money” to get Drăgușin to Old Trafford. According to their source, negotiations are taking place in anticipation of a possible deal in January, they continue.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
Genoa “want €30m,” according to his agent Florin Manea last month, and ProSport is now quoting the same amount. Given the cost and his calibre, rumours have it that Erik ten Hag’s team feels the Romanian would be a “great solution” for them.
It is noteworthy that the defender’s family and agent have expressed interest in speaking with the media regarding transfer rumours on multiple occasions.
The agency has been stationed in London, and Manchester United claims were sure to come soon. That provides some background on where the information will be coming from, but it doesn’t refute Drăgușin’s accusations or even discredit the capable defender.
Before determining his future, the 21-year-old Romanian international will weigh his choices. With an arrangement that expires in the summer of 2027, one of Genoa’s top players is expected to command a high price.
- AIFF to approach Anti Corruption Bureau for alleged match-fixing incident in Delhi
- Will 5th place Premier League team get into Champions League? Rules explained as Manchester United close gap
- Delhi Soccer Association suspends Ahbab FC with immediate effect
- Injury sidelines Kerala Blasters goalie Sachin Suresh for 'significant duration'
- Top five youngest players to score in 6 consecutive Premier League games