Barcelona likely to end interest in Joshua Kimmich due to financial constraints confirms sporting director Deco
Barca have been linked with a move for Joshua Kimmich in the summer
FC Barcelona have made it apparent that the eleven statements have not yet addressed the role of Mediocentro. Despite Frenkie Jong’s outstanding season as the team’s pivot, the club is bitter that they have a much more natural player and ‘pure’ in this position of the pitch.
This is particularly relevant given the Dutchman’s occasional displays of a lack of defensive foundation and the need to move him away from the rival area, where he contributes greatly to the team.
In the recent summer, Joshua Kimmich’s name gained a lot of recognition for this job within the Barcelona team. He is a very dedicated player who stands out, and he also provides a value that is significant both in the short and long term.
The German has a contract that expires in 2025 if he does not renew it, but even so, signing him is not an easy task given his near-current market value of 80 million Euros.
Trending World Football Articles:
- Top four players with most goals in 2023
- Top six players with most assists in 2023
- Best goals scored in football in 2023: Ranked
- Top 10 best footballers of 2023: Ranked
- Best football matches of 2023: Ranked
Within the club, Deco, in his capacity as sports director, has made it apparent that “the Bayern does not leave to go out to Kimmich,” as he put it. Furthermore, the director of Barcelona attempted to clarify that the Teutonic Mediocentro “is very difficult to bring,” adding that Barça had already attempted it in 2023.
“It’s almost impossible to replace Busquets. Rodri is the closest but City would never sell him to any club.”
“Kimmich is another top player… but it’s also not easy to sign him. Look at how much Chelsea paid for Caicedo, it’s not easy at all.”
Deco made it apparent that there “does not exist a player like Busquets” on the margins of this. They move up to Kimmich and Rodri, but his clubs won’t let them leave” he explained.
Deco who attempted to leave saw that Kimmich would need to be free in order to be a much more viable choice for the Barça. “We find to Gündogan, that is a footballer who gives us understanding and also has a great deal of quality,” the Deco said.
- Top 10 biggest bans in football history
- Top five long-term replacements for Kevin De Bruyne at Manchester City
- Top five youngest players to feature in Premier League 2023-24
- Top 33 fastest football players in the world in 2024
- Adelaide United goalie Grace Wilson becomes first non-binary footballer in Australia